Shoppre includes all the service charges (apart from shipping charges) under Package Level Charges which will be displayed while creating your Ship Request.
PACKAGE LEVEL CHARGES INCLUDE:
1. Shipping Preferences (Packing Options only): (includes the above-mentioned charges)
2. Additional Storage: Purchases are securely housed in our facility, allowing time for multiple package delivery and maximum consolidation savings. Shoppre offers FREE storage up to 20 days. Packages stored past the free storage period will incur storage fees of INR 100/day from the 21st Day. Storage fees continue to accrue until your package is shipped, picked-up, discarded or returned to the sender. You will see storage charges under Package Level Charges on your invoice when the package is shipped or discarded.
3. Photo/Document Scan:
a. Basic Photos: We take a Basic photograph of all your items which you can view immediately for a cost of INR 5.
b. Additional Photos: You can also request upto 5 Additional Photos (in case you want some more details or if you want to inspect if the items are not damaged) for a cost of INR 50. This might take upto a maximum period of 48 hours, and until then your package will be “in review”.
c. Scan Documents: We can scan your documents (2 kgs and below) for a cost of INR 40/page (minimum INR 100). This might take upto a maximum period of 48 hours, and until then your package will be “in review”.
4. Consolidation: Shoppre charges a small fee of INR 50 per package (not per item) that you add to the parcel (when you have two or more packages to consolidate).
5. Pick-up Service: The service fee is as below:
From Bangalore, INR 40/kg, Minimum INR 100
From any other city, INR 50/kg, Minimum INR 200
Shoppre will proceed with the pick up only after we receive confirmation from you via email. The charges will come under Package Level Charges while you create your Ship Request.
6.Package Return Service: Once the item arrives at our facility, if you feel the item is not as per your expectation or is damaged, it can be exchanged/returned to the seller (as per the seller exchange/return policy). The cost for returning at item is charged at INR 400 which you can view under your Shoppre wallet, and you shall pay along with your next shipment. You will be responsible for all return shipping fees as well (if needed). If it has to be couriered to sender’s destination by Shoppre, charges as per domestic shipping rates will be considered.
7. Receive Mail: Shoppre charges an additional amount of INR 100 for receiving a package which is considered as a document (2 kg and below). Shipping charges of Documents slightly vary from that of Non-documents.
8. Address Correction:
a. Incoming Packages: There is an INR 200 fee for packages that arrive at our distribution center with an incomplete address. You can avoid these fees by making sure the seller properly addresses your order. Read more on how to correctly enter your Indian address here.
b. Outgoing Packages: Please take extra care to make sure that you have entered the correct address while making an International Shipment. The courier will charge an additional fee (between INR 3000 to INR 7000) to your Shoppre account if you update your address after the shipment has left our facility. Many couriers charge this fee after delivery, so you may see it charged to your account post-shipment.
9. Special Package Clearance Fee: Any Package which requires Special Handling will be prompted via email to you.
All liquids/ semi-liquids/ homemade food/ medicines/ ayurvedic products/ dangerous goods like nail polish, etc. will incur charges as below:
0.5 - 5 Kg -> ₹1400
5.5 - 10 Kg -> ₹3100
10.5 - 15 Kg -> ₹5400
Above 15 Kg -> ₹7800
*Weight in Kg per shipment
The costs might not be limited to the above for all cases (for example, in cases of shipping heavyweight objects or heavy volume dangerous goods such as paints, etc.) - it could vary, and we shall inform you via email. Kindly contact us incase you have any doubts before you ship any special product to the Shoppre facility.
Please note that any package that requires special handling will have to be shipped separately from other items, and may take additional time (10-20 days) to reach your doorstep.
10. Overweight Package Clearance Fee: Any shipment which weighs more than 30 kg will be considered as a commercial shipment and will incur a custom clearance cost of INR 2500. If you would like to restrict a Maximum weight of individual boxes in a shipment, you can input the “maximum weight per shipment” of your choice, under your Shipping Preferences. Shoppre will split your shipment into multiple boxes not exceeding this box weight limit (whenever possible), at the same cost of splitting a package (INR 200 per new package created).